Yarmouth Township was a municipality located in southern Elgin County. Its fire department was divided into two separate fire areas, each with its own chief. In 1998, the two fire areas were combined with the Belmont Fire Area and Port Stanley Fire Department to form the new Central Elgin Fire Rescue.
|Fire Area 1||42702 Sparta Line, Union||1950-1998 (amalgamation)||Now Central Elgin Fire Station 2|
|Fire Area 2||9538 Yarmouth Centre Road, Yarmouth Centre||1960-1998 (amalgamation)||Now Central Elgin Fire Station 3|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
- 1996 International 4900 / Dependable pumper/tanker (625/2000) (SN#PT280-625-2000-96)
- 1996 Freightliner FL70 / Superior heavy rescue (SN#SE 1559)
- 1994 Ford F450 / Dependable light rescue
- 1989 International S2674 / Hub pumper/tanker (840/2500) (SN#1625)
- 1984 GMC C7000 / King pumper (625/800) (SN#830018)
- 1979 GMC C6500 / King pumper (625/800) (SN#79053)
- 1979 Dodge light rescue (200/250) (Sold to Wollaston Township Fire Department)
- 1974 GMC C6500 / King tanker (-/1500) (SN#73049) (Sold to Hagerman Township Fire Department (Ontario))
- 1964 GMC / Thibault pumper (625/600) (Sold to Cardiff Township Fire Department (Ontario))
- 1964 International Loadstar / King pumper (625/600) (SN#64027) (Sold to Magnetawan Fire Department)
- 1962 GMC C980 / Thibault pumper (625/800) (SN#12640)