Whitchurch-Stouffville is a town located north of Markham in York Region, Ontario, Canada. According to the 2006 Canada census, Whitchurch-Stouffville is home to 24,390 people spread out over 206.74 square kilometres. The municipality was formed in 1971 through the amalgamation of the Village of Stouffville and the Township of Whitchurch upon the formation of York Region.
The fire department is a composite operation, with 14 full-time firefighters, 2 full-time fire prevention officers and 50 part-time/volunteer firefighters operating from two stations.
The town purchases fire protection from Central York Fire Services for the western portion of the municipality.
|Fire Station 1||6392 Main Street, Stouffville||19??-2009||Later designated Station 5-1. Used as a York Region EMS station until ca.2010.|
|Fire Station 2||Ninth Line (@ Aurora Road), Ballantrae||19??-199?||Current site of a business.|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station 51 (Headquarters) - 100 Weldon Road, StouffvilleEdit
- Pump 511 - 2017 Spartan Metro Star Classic MFD / Smeal (1750/800/20F) (SO#4604)
- Tanker 514 - 2008 Spartan Metro Star FF MFD / Seagrave (1050/2200/25F) (SN#3164)
- Platform 517 - 2016 Spartan Gladiator Classic LFD / Spartan ERV / Dependable (2000/250/100' rear-mount platform) (SN#215145)
- Rescue 519 - 2009 Spartan Metro Star / Seagrave / 1989 Superior (remount) walk-in (SN#SE 1026)
Fire Station 52 - 15400 Highway 48, BallantraeEdit
- Unit 520 - 2011 GMC pick-up (tows trailer with forestry equipment)
- Pump 521 (5920)- 2008 Spartan Advantage FF MFD / Seagrave (1050/500/20F) (SN#...C064568)
- Tanker 524 (5912) - 2004 Freightliner M2 / Superior (1050/2500) (SN#SE 3382)
- Tanker 525 - 2011 Freightliner FL80 / Asphodel
- Parade - 1947 Fargo / Bickle-Seagrave
- 2007 Spartan Advantage FF MFD / Seagrave pumper (1050/500/20F) (SN#3280) (ex-Pump 511)
- 2001 Freightliner FL80 / American LaFrance pumper (Hub body) (1050/500/25) (SN#2910-823)
- (5906) - 1997 International 4900 / Superior pumper (1050/1000) (SN#SE 1602)
- (5905) - 1994 Freightliner FL80 / Dependable pumper/tanker (625/1500) (SN#PT-263-1500-94) (Sold to Crowsnest Pass Fire Department)
- 1993 E-One Cyclone / Superior quint (1050/400/75') (SN#SE 1330) (ex-Aerial 516)
- 1989 Ford Cargo CF8000 / Superior heavy rescue (chassis retired, body remounted)
- 1987 Mack MR686 / Superior pumper (1050/500) (SN#SE 827) (ex-Pump 521) (Sold to Humber College)
- 1982 GMC Brigader / MTI front-mount pumper (625/3000) (Sold to Austin and District Fire Department (Manitoba))
- 1974 Ford F350 / Wiltsie light rescue
- 1973 International CO1910B / Thibault pumper (840/500) (SN# T73-123)
- 1960 GMC 960 / Thibault pumper (625/600) (SN# 10642)
- Dodge tanker