|Fire Station||3 Station Street||195?-present||Part of municipal building. Building built in the early 1900s as a fish processing plant.|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 3 Station StreetEdit
- Unit 1 - 1999 GMC C8500 / Metalfab pumper (625/1100)
- Unit 2 - 2000? Ford/Tri-Star (ex-Nova Scotia EHS ambulance)
- Unit 3 - 2008 International 4400 / Allain pumper (1050/1100/?F)
- 1984 tanker (Wrecked in an accident, 06/2007)
- 1982 Chevrolet C70 / Metalfab tanker (375/1200)
- 1960 Chevrolet pumper (450/350)
- 1967 Ford tanker (-/1250)
Construction on a new fire station will begin in Spring 2017. The new four-bay structure will be located on East Main Street.