Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands (NEMI) was formed in 1998 through the amalgamation of the Town of Little Current and Township of Howland. The Little Current Fire Department and Howland Township Fire Department were merged to form the new fire department.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station 1 - 27 Worthington Street, Little CurrentEdit
- Unit 1 - 2004 Spartan Spartan Big Easy / Superior pumper (1050/?) (#SE 3355)
- Unit 2 - 2009 Ford F550 / CET rapid attack with drop-in pump unit.
Fire Station 2 - 10993 Highway 6, SheguiandahEdit
- Unit 3 - 2011 Freightliner M2-106 / Dependable tanker (port./1800)
- 1988 Chevrolet C70 / Dependable tanker (-/1600)
- 1986 GMC Vandura 3500 personnel unit (former school bus)
- 1979 International L1700 4X4 / Pierreville front-mount pumper (625/500) (SN#PFT-922)
- 1977 Dodge RoadRunner Custom 300 / Thibault mini-pumper (200/200) (SN#T77-144)
- 1974 Dodge 800 / Thibault pumper (625/500) (SN#T74-206)
- 1967 Ford C850 / King pumper (625/800) (SN#66113) (ex-Walden Fire Department (Ontario))