Fire Station 1 - 35 Malcolm Meehan Rd., MusquashEdit
- Engine 1 - 2014 International 4400 / Metalfab (1500/1000)
- Rescue 1 - 2000 International 4700 / Dynamic Truck Bodies walk-in heavy rescue
- Rescue 2 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 with crew cab
- 2014 Can Am Commander 100 ATV off-road rescue
- 1999 Honda 450 ATV off-road rescue
- 1999 16' rigid hull Zodiac Cherokee with 50hp four stroke Yamaha outboard motor rescue boat
Fire Station 2 - 1270 Route 790 Hwy., Dipper HarbourEdit
- Engine 2 - 2004 Sterling Acterra / Allain (1050/1200/25A/25B)
- Engine 3 - 2007 International 7400 / Allain (1050/1100/25A/25B)
- Rescue 3 - 2007 Ford Explorer 4x4
- 1998 Plymouth Voyageur
- 1995 GMC Silverado 4x4 extended cab pickup. Taken out of service April 2007, sent to government auction, purchased by St. Anne Regional Fire Department.
- 1991 GMC Top Kick / Metalfab tanker (325/1350)
- 1987 Ford Cube Van, converted by department members to carry rescue and firefighting equipment. This unit was taken out of service in 2000, after which it went into service with the Pennfield Fire Department (New Brunswick).
- 1986 GMC C7000 / Metalfab pumper/tanker (625/1200/25A) Taken out of service December 17, 2004, sold to Rollingdam Fire Department.
- 1986 GMC C7000 / Metalfab tanker (325/1350/5A). Taken out of service April 2008, sold to Lawrence Station Fire Department