All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 6547 Roger Stevens Road, Smiths FallsEdit
- Lanark County Rescue 3 - 2008 International 4400 / Lafleur walk-around heavy rescue 
- Unit 27 - 2001 GMC C8500 / Almonte tanker (port./1750)
- Unit 620 - 1996 Freightliner FL80 / Fort Garry pumper (1050/900)
- Unit 650 - 2012 Ford F550 / Eastway walk-in rescue
- Unit 660 - 2013 Dodge Ram brush tender
- Parade - 1942 Ford / Thibault pumper
- 1991 GMC Top Kick / Almonte pumper (840/1000) (ex-Ottawa Fire Services)
- 1991 Ford E / Almonte light rescue
- 1981 Grumman step van rescue
- 1979? tanker
- 1977 GMC / Thibault pumper (625/?)
- 1977? tanker
- 1975 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe / FD-built brush tender (port/.300)
- ↑ This truck is owned by Lanark County and operated by Montague Township for the use of all county fire services in rescue operations.