|Fire Station||5 Pritchard Lane, Minden||19??-present|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 5 Pritchard Lane, MindenEdit
- Unit 4 - 1995 International 4900 / Fort Garry pumper (840/1000) (SN#M5395)
- Unit 5 - 1997 Ford F350 4x4 / Dependable light rescue
- Unit 8 - 2011 Pierce Saber Contender pumper (1250/1000) (SN#23604)
- Unit 9 - 2009 International Durastar / E-One tanker
- 2014 Ford F550 / Pierce Walk-around rescue
- 2002 Ford Extenda Cab utility
- 2003 Bombardier Traxter ATV
- 1999 Ski-Doo Tundra Snowmobile
- Rescue Boggan Sleigh with Wheel Kit
- Jon Boat & Trailer
- 1990 Ford F800 / Phoenix pumper (840/1000) (SN#90-03-929-253)
- 1987 Ford L8000 / 1966 King/Dependable tanker (PTO/1200) (Tank ex-Guelph Fire Department)
Pre-qualification tenders for design and construction of a new fire hall were issued in August 2016. The new building will be located on Highway 35 in Minden, near the Haliburton County EMS station.