The Meaford & District Fire Department serves the Town of Meaford, located on Georgian Bay. The western portion of the municipality is protected by the Inter-Township Fire Department in Owen Sound.
|Fire Station||26 Nelson Street||1887-2003||Bell tower added 1908. Sold to a local heritage society in 2009.|
|Fire Station||56 Stewart Street||2003-2009||Former Public Utilities Commission storage building. Used as temporary quarters pending construction of the new station.|
|Fire Station||81 Stewart Street||2009-present|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 81 Stewart StreetEdit
- 311 - 2015 Spartan Metro Star-X / Spartan ERV (Former demo)
- 313 - 2007 Freightliner M2 / Dependable (1050/1700)
- 314 - 2010 International 4400 / Pierce (420/2100) (SN#23269)
- 317 - 1992 Pierce Arrow / Superior (1050/400/75' Telesqurt) (SN#SE 1221) (Pierce #E7216) (ex-Parry Sound Fire Department)
- 319 - 2007 Chevrolet C4500 walk-in (Ex-Fairfield Township Fire Department (Ohio))
- Chief 2011 Ford F150 4x4 pickup
- Department also has the body of an ex Port Carling light rescue to be mounted on a new chassis and converted to a water supply unit.
- 2001 Ford F150 4x4 pickup
- 2000 Freightliner FL60 / Alumi-Bunk walk-in rescue (Sold to Mulmur-Melancthon Fire Department)
- 1995 HME / Ferrara Intruder pumper (1050/1000) (SN#BR-593) (Sold to Sables-Spanish Rivers Township Fire Department)
- 1986 Ford F800 / Dependable tanker (port./2000)
- 1982 GMC 7000 / Thibault pumper (840/600) (SN#T82-105)
- 1976 Scot C1FD / King pumper (840/200/75' Telesqurt) (ex-Orangeville Fire Department)
- 1976 Ford step van rescue
- 1971 GMC Kurbmaster step van rescue (ex-Waterloo Fire Rescue (Ontario))