This article refers to the Township of Madoc. For the former Village of Madoc, see Centre Hastings Fire Department.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 15651 Highway 62, EldoradoEdit
- Unit 2 - 2004 International tanker rescue (18 (30 hp Honda Portable)/2500)
- Unit 3 - 2015 Freightliner M2 / Dependable pumper/tanker (1050/1300)
- Unit 4 - 2006 GMC Top Kick C5500 4X4 Squad / Carl Thibault mini-pumper (500/330/CAFS)
Tenders were called for a new pumper/tanker in April 2017 (Tender #Fire-Truck-2017-04-04)
- 1991 GMC Top Kick / Almonte pumper (840/500/CAFS) (Donated to Bomberos Voluntarios de Ubajay)
- 199? GMC Top Kick heavy rescue
- 1989 GMC Top Kick tanker (?/1500) (ex-Otonabee-South Monaghan Fire and Emergency Services)
- 1978 Chevrolet Bruin / Hamerly tanker (380/2700) (ex-Cecil Fire Company (New Jersey))
- 1975? Dodge D tanker