Madawaska Valley Township was formed in 2001 through amalgamation. The Barry's Bay Fire Department, Radcliffe Township Fire Department and Sherwood, Jones & Burns Township Fire Department were merged to create the fire service for the new municipality.
|Fire Station 3||19174 Highway 60, Barry's Bay||2001 (amalgamation)-ca.2005||Former Sherwood, Jones & Burns Township Fire Hall. Now used by a local business.|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
North Fire Station - 17 Billings Street, Barrys BayEdit
- Unit 9650 - 1989 GMC 7000 / Superior pumper (625/500)
- Unit 9727 - 1988 International S1900 / Almonte tanker (350/2100)
- 2007 International / Eastway pumper (840/1000/20F)
- 2007 Chevrolet cube van rescue
South Fire Station - 1095 Farmer Road, CombermereEdit
- Unit 9651 - 2012 International WorkStar / Eastway pumper
- 1996 GMC Top Kick Low Profile / Demers walk-in medium rescue (ex-Urgences Santé ambulance)
- 1994 Freightliner
Asphodel Fire Trucks Limited is building a new tanker using an older chassis for the North Fire Station.
- 1990 Ford E-series cube van rescue
- 1984 Ford cube van rescue (Sold to Brudenell, Lyndoch and Raglan Township Fire Department)
- 1975 GMC / King pumper (625/500) (SN#74045)
- 1974 Ford C / Eastway tanker (250/2000)
- 1971 GMC / Thibault pumper (625/500)
- 1959 GMC / LaFrance pumper (625/500)