The Longbow Lake Volunteer Fire Brigade protects a municipally-unorganized area east of Kenora, Ontario.
The Longbow Lake Fire Brigade provides fire suppression and emergency response services to Kirkup and LeMay townships. The department is composed of volunteers entirely and is funded by donations from the community.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - Storm Bay RoadEdit
- Car 80 - 1999 GMC pickup first response (donated from Trans-Canada Pipelines)
- Rescue 84 - Ford mini-pumper
- 1984 Ford F / Pierreville pumper
- 1947 International / Bickle pumper (ex-Kenora Fire and Emergency Services)
- 1997 GMC C3500 / Superior mini-pumper (port./240)