Laurentian Hills was created in 2000 through the amalgamation of the Village of Chalk River and the Township of Rolph, Buchanan, Wylie & McKay. Each of the municipalities had their own fire department, namely the Chalk River Fire Department and the Rolph, Buchanan, Wylie & McKay Township Fire Department.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Chalk River Fire Station - 31061 Highway 17Edit
- Unit 9648 - 1981 Ford F800 / King pumper (625/600) (SN#810048) (ex-Severn Township Fire and Emergency Services)
Point Alexander Fire Station - 34479 Highway 17Edit
- Unit 9632 - 1996 GMC Top Kick / Fort Garry pumper (840/1400)
- Unit 9720 - 1992 GMC Top Kick / Almonte tanker (-/1500)
- Unit 9822 - 1994 Ford F350 / FD-built light rescue
- Unit 9823 - 1995 Chevrolet K1500 brush tender
- Unit 9848 - 1995 GMC 3500HD light rescue (ex-Tyendinaga Township Fire Department)
- Parade - 1963 GMC / King pumper (625/500) (ex-Trenton Fire Department (Ontario), ex-Bancroft Fire Department (Ontario))
- 2016 International 7400 / Fort Garry pumper/tanker (1050/1500)