The Inter-Township Fire Department serves the municipalities of Georgian Bluffs (former Townships of Keppel, Sarawak & Derby) and a portion of the Town of Meaford (former Sydenham Township). This area encompasses the areas surrounding but not including the City of Owen Sound.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 180-12th St. West, Owen SoundEdit
Built 1982, addition 2008
- Unit 1 - 2008 Freightliner M2 / Rosenbauer pumper (840/1000)
- Unit 2 - 1994 Freightliner FL80 / C-Max tanker (250/1710)
- Unit 3 - 2012 Ford F550 / Rosenbauer light rescue/medical first response
- Unit 4 - 2004 Freightliner FL80 / Advance pumper/tanker (840/1500/40F)
- Unit 5 - 2017 Freightliner M2-106 / Dependable heavy rescue
- Unit 6 - 1992 Freightliner FL80 / Fort Garry pumper (840/1000) (SN#M4959)
- Unit 10 - 2005 Dodge Durango chief officer/administrative vehicle.
- 1999 Ford F250 pickup
- 1997 Freightliner FL80 / E-One heavy rescue (625/200/10F) (#18382)
- 1989 GMC 3500 pickup
- 1983 GMC 7000 / Freiburger tanker (-/1500)
- 1988 Ford E350 / Childs light rescue
- 1977 International CO1810B / King pumper (625/500) (SN#76078)
- 1972 Dodge / Freiburger tanker (1500) (sold to local construction company)
- 1965 GMC / Marsh pumper (625/500)