Guelph/Eramosa Township was formed in 1999 through the amalgamation of Eramosa Township, Guelph Township and a portion of Puslinch Township.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 5141 Wellington Road 27, RockwoodEdit
- Pumper 20 - 2003 Freightliner FL80 / Rosenbauer (1050/2500/25A) (SN#1287103)
- Pumper 21 - 1999 Freightliner / Superior (1050/600/25A) (SN#SE2030)
- Pumper 22 - 2015 International 4400 / Asphodel (1050/900)
- Rescue 26 - 2001 Ford F550 SD XL 4x4 / Wilcox
- Tanker 28 - 1992 GMC Top Kick / Dependable (500/1640)
- Cub Cadet 6x6 (2.5hp/100)
Tenders were called for a new tanker truck in September 2016 (FD2016-01).
- 1994 GMC / Dependable step van rescue (Sold to Mapleton Township Fire Rescue (Ontario))
- 1989 Ford F800 / Dependable tanker (500/1650) (Sold to Minto Fire Department (Ontario))
- 1989 GMC Sierra 2500 / FD-built utility
- 1982 GMC C7000 / Thibault pumper (840/500) (Sold)
- 1978 International CO1950B / King pumper (1050/500) (ex-Guelph Fire Department)
- Guelph/Eramosa Township Fire and Emergency Services
- Guelph/Eramosa Township Fire and Emergency Services (unofficial)