The Municipality of French River was formed in 1999 through the amalgamation of the Township of Cosby, Mason and Martland and a large swath of surrounding unorganized territory. Two fire services were merged to form the new fire department, namely Alban Fire Protection Team and Cosby, Mason & Martland Township Fire Department in Noelville.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station 1 - 7 Vercheres Street, NoelvilleEdit
- Unit 1101 - 1990 Ford C8000 / Superior pumper (1050/1000) (SN#SE 1106)
- Unit 1102 - 2008 Kenworth / US Tanker/Dependable tanker (?/2000)
- Unit 1103 - Ford E light rescue
- Unit 1104 - 1981 International Fleetstar 2010 / Krohnert tanker (-/3000)
Fire Station 2 - 796 Highway 64, AlbanEdit
- Unit 1105 - 2002 GMC C8500 / Asphodel pumper (1050/1400)
- Unit 1106 - Ford E light rescue
- 1986 GMC 7000 / Almonte pumper
- 2006 International 4300 / 1982 Rescue Ranger walk-in rescue (ex-Alburtis Volunteer Fire Department)
- 1999 Freightliner / Dependable pumper
- 1999 Ford F550 / Beck light rescue (ex-?)
- International S tanker