All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 592 Second StreetEdit
- Unit 9110 - 1999 Freightliner FL80 / Fort Garry pumper (1050/1000) (SN#M6383)
- Unit 9120 - 1992 Ford F800 / Fort Garry pumper (625/1400) (SN#M4837)
- Unit 9130 - 2014 Ford F550 / Fort Garry light rescue (SN#M593)
- 1984 Ford E350 / Wilcox walk-in rescue
- 1970 Dodge / Thibault pumper (625/500)
- 1958 Mack pumper (1050/300) (Sold to Massey Fire Department)
Requests for Proposal for a replacement fire station were called in spring 2018. The new pre-engineered building will have three bays, but the RFP asks bidders to include designs with an optional fourth.