East Hawkesbury Township is located in eastern Ontario, east of the Town of Hawkesbury. Its eastern border is the boundary between Ontario and Québec. The township has a population of 3300 over 235 square kilometres.
The department operates from three stations and is volunteer / paid-on-call. Fire protection is provided to adjoining Champlain Township.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Chute à Blondeau Fire Station - 1100 rue des Pins, Chute-à-BlondeauEdit
- 2016 Freightliner M2-112 / Carl Thibault pumper/tanker (1250/2700) (SN#2695)
Saint-Eugène-de-Prescott Fire Station (Headquarters) - 4925 rue Saint-Paul, Saint-Eugène-de-Prescott Edit
- Unit 1 - 2018 Freightliner M2-106 / 2009 Seagrave pumper/tanker (?/?)
- Unit 3 - 2001? GMC P30 / Almonte step van rescue
- 2012 Freightliner M2-112 / Carl Thibault tanker (port./3400) (SN#2605)
Sainte-Anne-de-Prescott Fire Station - 7888 rue Arthur Lavigne, Sainte-Anne-de-PrescottEdit
- 1999? GMC C8500 / Almonte pumper (840/1250)
- 2009 GMC C8500 / Seagrave pumper/tanker (?/?) (Remounted on a 2018 Freightliner M2-106)
- 1984 GMC Brigadier tanker
- 1980 International S / Thibault pumper (625/?)
- 1956 FWD pumper
- Ford pumper