East Hawkesbury Township is located in eastern Ontario, east of the Town of Hawkesbury. Its eastern border is the boundary between Ontario and Québec. The township has a population of 3300 over 235 square kilometres.
The department operates from three stations and is volunteer / paid-on-call. Fire protection is provided to adjoining Champlain Township.
Chute à Blondeau Fire Station - 1100 rue des Pins, Chute à BlondeauEdit
- 2016 Freightliner M2-112 / Carl Thibault pumper/tanker (1250/2700) (SN#2695)
St. Eugène de Prescott Fire Station (Headquarters) - 4925 rue Saint-Paul, St. Eugène de Prescott Edit
- Unit 3 - 2001? GMC / Almonte step van rescue
- 2009 GMC C8500 / Seagrave pumper/tanker (?/?)
- 2012 Freightliner M2 112 / Carl Thibault tanker (port./3400) (SN#2605)
St. Anne de Prescott Fire Station - 7888 rue Arthur Lavigne, Ste. Anne de PrescottEdit
- 1999? GMC 8500 / Almonte pumper (840/1250)
- 1984 tanker
- 1980 International S / Thibault pumper (625/?)
- 1956 FWD pumper
- Ford pumper
- GMC Brigadier tanker