In May 2018, the Town of Deep River signed an agreement with the Chalk River Laboratories Fire Department to provide management services for the DRFD. CRL will provide a chief and deputy, as well as training, administrative support and fire prevention education to the public. The agreement will remain until March 2021, at which time it can be extended or renegotiated.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 100 Deep River RoadEdit
- Pump 1 (9668) - 2014 Freightliner M2-106 / Pierce (SN#24316)
- Tanker 2 (9734) - 2008 International 4400 / E-One (500/1500)
- Unit 4 (9836) - 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4
- 2007 Ford F-550 / Fort Garry mini-pumper (420/300) (SN#A361) (Sold to Laurentian Hills Fire Department)
- (9657) - 1997 Freightliner FL80 / Fort Garry pumper (1050/1000)
- 1995 Chevrolet K utility
- 1987 Ford F800 / Almonte tanker (-/1500)
- 1984 GMC / Almonte mini-pumper (250/250)
- 1974 GMC / King pumper (840/?) (Sold to Whitewater Region Township Fire Department)