In December 2017, the Town of Deep River signed an agreement with the Chalk River Laboratories Fire Department to provide temporary management services for the DRFD. CRL will provide a chief and deputy, as well as training, administrative support and fire prevention education to the public. The Town plans to enter into a longer term arrangement.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 100 Deep River RoadEdit
- Pump 1 (9668) - 2014 Freightliner M2-106 / Pierce (SN#24316)
- Tanker 2 (9734) - 2008 International 4400 / E-One (500/1500)
- Unit 4 (9836) - 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4
- 2007 Ford F-550 / Fort Garry mini-pumper (420/300) (SN#A361) (Sold to Laurentian Hills Fire Department)
- (9657) - 1997 Freightliner FL80 / Fort Garry pumper (1050/1000)
- 1995 Chevrolet K utility
- 1987 Ford F800 / Almonte tanker (-/1500)
- 1984 GMC / Almonte mini-pumper (250/250)
- 1974 GMC / King pumper (840/?) (Sold to Whitewater Region Township Fire Department)