Dawn-Euphemia Township was formed in 1998 through the amalgamation of the Townships of Dawn and Euphemia. The fire department was formed in the late 1980s and already served both municipalities.
Fire Station - 4596 Lambton Line, RutherfordEdit
- Unit 1 - 2012 International 4400 / Fort Garry pumper (1050/800/25F) (SN#M320)
- Unit 2 - 1991 International 4900 / Robica-Forman tanker (-/1500)
- Unit 3 - 2007 International 4400 / Fort Garry heavy rescue (SN#A372)
- 1988 Grumman Kurbmaster step van rescue
- 1990 International 4900 / E-One pumper (840/1250) (SN#8246) (Used by Public Works department)