Cobourg is a town of 18,519 people (2011 Census) located on the north shore of Lake Ontario, 110 kilometres east of Toronto. The municipality is 22.37 square kilometres in size.
Cobourg is the administrative centre for Northumberland County and is home to the area courthouse, county administration and a hospital. Highway 401 and two major rail lines pass through the town. Major industries include food processing, wire and cable manufacturing, and plastics.
Cobourg Fire Rescue is a composite department, with a full-time chief, deputy chief, fire prevention officer and 12 full-time firefighters. There are also 16 volunteer/POC firefighters. The single station is manned by full-time staff 24/7.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 111 Elgin St. EastEdit
- Pump 371 - 2012 Spartan Metro Star-X MFD / Rosenbauer (1250/?/68' Roadrunner)
- Pump 372 - 2010 Spartan Metro Star-X MFD / Dependable (1250/?)
- Pump 373 - 2013 Ford F-550 / Spartan ERV / Dependable
- Rescue 391 - 2010 Spartan Gladiator Classic ELFD / 2016 Arnprior walk-in heavy rescue/command
- Aerial 394 - 2006 Spartan Gladiator Classic MFD / Smeal (1750/300/100' rear-mount tower) (SN#603130)
- Unit 396 - 2011 Dodge Ram (Service / Fire Inspection vehicle)
- Unit 398 - 2014 Jeep Cherokee (Fire Prevention / Emergency Plamming)
- Unit 399- 2010 Dodge Journey (Chief)
- Parade - 1932 White / Seagrave pumper (?/80)
- 1999 Ford F550 / Dependable mini-pumper (625/300) (SN#MRP-307-625-300-99)
- 1998 Chevrolet / Four Winds motorhome command vehicle (Sold to Belleville Fire and Emergency Services (Ontario))
- 1995 Freightliner FL80 / Dependable heavy rescue (body ex-York Fire Department (Ontario)) (Sold to McNab-Braeside Township Fire Department)
- 1994 E-One Cyclone Hush / Superior pumper (1250/425) (SE#1413) (ex-P372)
- 1992 E-One Cyclone TC / Superior pumper (1050/425/50' Telesqurt) (SE#1249) (ex-P371) (Sold to Alnwick / Haldimand Township Fire and Rescue)
- 1988 Mack MR686S / Thibault quint (840/200/100' rearmount) (SN#T88-131) (ex-A394)
- 1977 Ford C900 / Pierreville pumper (840/600) (SN#PFT-684)
- 1973 GMC C6500 / Nordic pumper (840/700)
- 1965 Mercury C / LaFrance quint (840/200/100' midship) (SN#F-65-7430) (Sold to Campbellford-Seymour Fire Department).
- 1953 Bickle Seagrave pumper (625/700) (ex-Hamilton Fire Department (Ontario). Sold to Hope Township Fire Department (Ontario)).