The Chetwynd Volunteer Fire Department consists of 30 active volunteers including the Fire Chief, Leo Sabulsky.
Equipment used by the department are a pumper truck, ladder truck, initial response vehicle and a rescue vehicle. The Chetwynd Volunteer Fire Department responds to fires within the designated fire boundary of the District of Chetwynd and motor vehicle rescues beyond the boundaries.
Contact: Fire Chief Leo Sabulsky
For more information or to volunteer: Tel: 250 401-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 5400 North Access RoadEdit
- Unit 1 - 2016 Freightliner M2-106 / Hub pumper (1050/1030/20F) (SN#5670-1205)
- Unit 2 - 2008 American LaFrance Metropolitan pumper (1050/500/30F/65' Telesqurt)
- Unit 3 - 1998 Freightliner FL112 / Wabash tanker (port./3200)
- Unit 4 - 1996 Freightliner FL60 / Collins/1978 Anderson heavy rescue (ex-New Westminster Fire and Rescue)
- 1995 Freightliner FL80 / Hub pumper (1050/1000)
- 2011 GMC C / Plastisol walk-in rescue (CAFS/?)
- 1983 International CO1950B / Superior pumper (1050/500/60' Pierreville boom) (SN#SE 542)
- 1976 Chevrolet 427 / Thibault pumper (840/500) (SN#T75-203) (Sold to Big Lake Fire Rescue (British Columbia))
- 1954 International R1856 / Bickle quint (ex-Red Deer Emergency Services)